Integrations can help make your GitHub instance more efficient and keep your team even more connected. Here are eight super common integrations GitHub users have:
- CloudBees – helps build, test and deploy applications to production, utilizing continuous delivery practices.
- Travis CI is a continuous integration service used to build and test software projects hosted at GitHub.
- CircleCi allows teams to rapidly build quality projects, at scale. They offer continuous integration and automation of the build, test, and deploy process.
- Jira is an issue tracking and project management tool, that can help keep your team stay on top of each project with precision.
- Slack is a collaboration tool, used for real time communication with instant messaging and call features as well as file sharing.
- ZenHub GitHub integration is an agile issue tracker and project management tool that can be accessed right in your existing GitHub instance.
- SonarQube offers continuous inspection of code quality, performing automatic reviews with static analysis of code to detect bugs, code problems and security risks.
- myGet – is a software repository offering continuous delivery service hosting 1000s of NuGet, Bower and NPM package repositories.
Check out these integrations plus many more in the GitHub Marketplace. Take some time to see if you can find any integrations that can help keep your team well connected and improve your GitHub efficiency.