5 GitHub Apps to Help Improve Your Flow
GitHub apps are meant to help you streamline your process, to build and improve your workflow and help your team maintain a smooth running system.
- Buddy – Automatically build & ship web projects on a single git push, manually or set it up to happen recurrently. Define your own delivery process and bring the newest tech to your team’s stack with native Docker support.
- Code Climate – Only send out maintainable, and well-tested code using line-by-line test coverage reports, technical debt assessments, and style checks. Code Climate makes every pull request clear and sustainable.
- SideCI – Improve code review and analyse your code for coding standard violation, anti-pattern instances and bad API usage. SideCI also helps increase code review efficiency and deliver products on time.
- Greenkeeper – Monitors all your dependencies for updates, runs your CI tests against each new update, and notifies your team when human intervention is required.
- TestQuality – Build and run test plans, test suites and test cases while automatically recording or importing test results.
Find all the GitHub applications that can help your team by checking out their Marketplace.