The Zendesk Architect Role will be responsible for working with clients to assist Zendesk customers with setup, training, maintenance, and enhancements to their Zendesk instances. You will be counted on as an expert in the Zendesk Suite of tools. Candidates should demonstrate strong Project Management and Customer Service skills. We want a candidate that can communicate effectively with our developers as well as clients who may not be technical. This candidate will need to be able to understand and empathize with both the client and the team working on the project.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Recommendations for improvement based on a thorough review of business requirements, experience, and best practices
- Customization of the Zendesk interface to create user-friendly customer service processes that aid in a faster resolution, including workflow configuration, agent roles and permissions, input fields and notifications
- Creation of custom ticket fields and forms
- Automation of business rules and processes in order to reduce manual input and errors, allowing agents to focus on value-add activities
- Agent training that includes a live Q&A session, empowering agents to manage customer requests more efficiently
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information to non-technical users, and translate feedback from non-technical users into actionable configuration items
- Ability to prioritize user requests effectively and manage user expectations
- Ability to multi-task and juggle multiple projects
- Proven track record of being able to learn and adapt to a complex environment with multiple dependencies and niche processes
- 3 years of Zendesk administration
- Zendesk Administrator Certification
- Experience with Zendesk Sell, Explore, Talk and Chat
- General familiarity with Zendesk Sunshine and Conversations
- Understanding of core Zendesk functionality (Support module), such as: Brands, Groups, User Roles, Ticket forms, Triggers, Automations, SLAs etc
- Understanding of Zendesk API and it’s functional applications
- Understanding of the Zendesk app marketplace and how to use it to provide cost effective solutions to customers
- Zendesk API and Zendesk App development a plus
In 300 characters or less…
Give us an honest insight into who you are, and tell us why we should call you back.
Our Latest Posts
The perfect person for this role will have both UI/UX and Sales experience, and be able to read between the lines when a client needs those efforts (Because surprise! clients don’t always SAY that’s what they need.).
The Monitoring Solutions Engineer role will be responsible for working with clients who need assistance with managing and setting up New Relic within their company infrastructure.
Don’t see a role that fits your skillset? No worries! Let’s talk anyway. We are always open to a conversation, a coffee date, and to talk about what would make you a good addition to our team.