Support for Magento v1 version ended as of June 2020!
729 can help you make the move quickly.
Support for ALL Magento 1 versions in all their forms — Community, Open Source, Enterprise and Commerce — ended as of June 2020!
You're out of time!
Unfortunately Magento 1 to Magento 2 migration is a complex project and takes effective planning and quality implementation.
So if your online store is running on Magento 1 it’s time to prepare for Magento 2 migration right now.
729 Can Help You:
- Just migrate your basic site quickly
- Update design and user workflows- it’s a great time to make your site better!
- Make sure your ecommerce integrations, connectors and apps still work in Magento 2 (Magento 2 has a different API from version 1)
- Implement monitoring systems if needed.
- Help you go live and test your site for performance
How does it work?
Step 1 - Audit your current Magento site including selecting the right Magento version to move to and investigating your current custom code and connectors.
Step 2 - Evaluate Design and Development needs to move to Magento 2
Step 3 - 729 will provide you a time and price quote
Step 4 - Begin work and execute on migration ASAP!