Why invest in an efficiency Audit?
- Find workflow challenges for agents and managers
- Expose customer experience problems and solutions
- Discover areas to optimize
- Bring best practices to your admins and agents
- Leverage the experience of a veteran Zendesk development partner
- ROI – Save time for your agents on each ticket!
How does it work?
- Start quickly: After deciding which plan is right for you, reach out to us and we’ll schedule a kick off call. The whole audit normally takes 2 weeks to complete.
- Quality work: Our certified Zendesk admins have deep competency in looking at Zendesk instances and quickly identifying areas for improvement.
- Best practices: We have worked with a wide range of customer types and verticals so we can bring experience and perspective on what leading brands are doing to succeed.
- A Valuable Report: Our detailed reports will give you practical tips and precise direction to take to improve the way your agents work and provide a better customer experience.
Check the basics of your Zendesk Efficiency yourself
Download our Zendesk Efficiency Checklist to ensure you’re covering the basics of Zendesk Efficiency.
Then let us take your Instance to the next level.
Schedule a consultation with one of our experienced Zendesk experts and let us do a deep dive for you.
Zendesk Efficiency Audit Details
- Up to 40 hours of review time
- One 7-15 page report depending on complexity of instance
- One 30 minute phone consultation before the review is done to discuss areas of interest, challenges, etc.
- One 60 minute phone consultation after the report is complete to review the results and discuss solutions $250 discount on any work done to make improvements and changes
RECENT ZENDESK CUSTOMERS
The structured reporting was great. It really gave us what we needed.
Daniel Davis - Namecheap