We’ve talked about some of our favorite tools before, and today we want to share another one with you: HubSpot.
HubSpot describes itself as “inbound marketing and sales software that helps companies attract visitors, convert leads, and close customers.” They also recently launched a service hub component that provides customer support tools. This post will focus specifically on their marketing platform.
Inbound Marketing with HubSpot
Inbound marketing is based on the idea that businesses WANT to help people. This rings true no matter if your business produces a physical product, is a consulting service, or builds software online. Businesses want to help their customers succeed. With inbound marketing, businesses can create and promote content that does just that, becoming domain experts in their fields. As people turn to the internet to answer all kinds of questions, a strong inbound marketing strategy can help make sure your content gets in front of them, solving their problem and building brand awareness.
HubSpot bring all of the tools you need to create, implement and track your inbound marketing program under one roof. Pretend that your business is a boutique hotel in San Francisco. You want to attract more customers to stay at your hotel when they’re visiting the SF Bay Area.
Some actions you might take in HubSpot include:
- Publish blog posts about travel and tourism in San Francisco
- Create a landing page and a form where users can use their email address to sign up for a free “How to Pack for a San Francisco Vacation” checklist
- Email your list to share this checklist, tracking who opens and clicks the email
- Share the checklist landing page and sign-up on your social media accounts, tracking statistics
- Track all of the components for your “Increase Number of Guests” campaign across all your blog posts, emails, landing pages, forms and social media
- Pull reports on all of these (and more!) that you can review with your boss, showing them what an awesome job you’re doing.
Want more information about HubSpot? Here are a few links to some of their amazing online resources:
Want to talk to a real person about your business to see if HubSpot is right for you?
Check out these other blog posts!