The perfect person for this role will have both UI/UX and Sales experience, and be able to read between the lines when a client needs those efforts (Because surprise! clients don’t always SAY that’s what they need.).
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 2+ years (Required)
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of UI/UX, Web, Graphic Design and Front End Development industries
- Develop design proposals for UI/UX, Web, Graphic design and front end development projects by way of Discovery planning, detail gathering sessions and documentation of relevant client needs
- Fully understand the Discovery process and ability to translate client needs into actionable backlog with defined deliverables
- Meet monthly and annual sales targets
- Produce proposals, quotes and design presentations
- Sales negotiations, lead management, snagging and after sales service
- Develop and foster relationships with new and existing industry clientele
- Identify sales leads, continuously update and maintain the CRM databases and sales pipeline
- Build brand loyalty through outstanding customer service
- Ensure the presentation of proposals and other sales documents adhere to brand identity standards
- Liaise with existing partners and foster new partner relationships relevant to the Creative department
- Attend events/exhibitions as and when required to promote the creative department and attract leads
Key skills and requirements
- Proven track record in high-end UI/UX, Web, Graphic Design and Front End Development Industries
- A design-related qualification
- A passion for UI/UX, Web, Graphic Design and Front End Development Processes
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Enthusiastic, ambitious, creative, sales driven and team oriented
- Must be proactive and highly organized with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Software
- Knowledge of Discovery Processes
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Spanish as a second language is a plus
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Unlimited PTO
- Flex Schedule
- Remote Position
- 90 Day trial period applies
In 300 characters or less…
Give us an honest insight into who you are, and tell us why we should call you back.
Our Latest Posts
The Monitoring Solutions Engineer role will be responsible for working with clients who need assistance with managing and setting up New Relic within their company infrastructure.
You will be counted on as an expert in the Zendesk Suite of tools. Candidates should demonstrate strong Project Management and Customer Service skills.
Don’t see a role that fits your skillset? No worries! Let’s talk anyway. We are always open to a conversation, a coffee date, and to talk about what would make you a good addition to our team.