CG Custom Guide
Custom Software Development
Zendesk Guide Customization
729 Solutions broke through technical limitations to create a fully custom zendesk guide experience that stretched the platform’s boundaries
CG Custom Guide came to 729 Solutions seeking help with making deep customizations to the Zendesk Guide experience that would walk customers and partners through the adoption lifecycle.
- Go beyond providing support services and a knowledge base that’s normally used for Zendesk Guide.
- Create an active community of partners, customers, and employees.
- Aggregate content from disparate systems by way of a centralized database.
- Gamify the process of stepping through the completion of enablement workflows.
- Present information through each workflow stage in a uniform and cohesive manner by role.
- Create single source for customers and partners to access all information.
- Organize information based on persona and workflow.
- Improve search experience in a way that empowers users to self-service.
- Increase documentation distribution and updates cadence.
- Resolve issues with minimal friction.
729 IS PROUD TO BE MASTER ZENDESK IMPLEMENTATION PARTNER.
Development Languages Used
Key Focus Areas
How can we help customers know what they don’t know?
How can content/information from disparate sources be aggregated and categorized based on persona/role/workflow?
What can be done to disseminate documentation and communicate critical updates?
What methods can be used to structure engagement beyond support and services?
How can self-service features be implemented in such a way that empowers users?
How can we make workflows that are normally seen as tedious fun and even exciting?
What can be put in place to allow customers and partners to support each other?
Core Client Needs
Client Need 1
Create a vibrant user community
Client Need 2
Gamify/incentivize the progression and completion of workflows.
Client Need 3
Provide single source where all information can be obtained.
Client Need 4
Minimize/eliminate user experience friction.
Client Need 5
Deliver workflow-based content logically and cohesively.
Client Need 6
Scalability for implementing future workflows quickly/easily.
CG Custom Guide came to 729 Solutions with very clear requirements and a strong vision. The challenge for 729 Solutions was to take the client’s ideas and implement them into the Zendesk platform which wasn’t intended to be used for what the client had in mind.
From the beginning, it was critical that 729 Solutions work closely with the client to define user flows and diagrams. From there, prototypes could quickly be built using Adobe XD. This allowed the client and 729 Solutions to validate workflows before any code was written.
729 Solutions was able to successfully aggregate data, build functionality based on complex workflows, and implement many deep customizations within the Zendesk platform that can be leveraged in future projects.
Have a project?
We'd love to hear about it!