Time To Adopt A Marketing Strategy!
Marketing can sometimes feel a bit overwhelming when you are trying to keep track of a blog, social media, SEO, email… the list goes on. If your team is small the task of keeping track of clicks and analytics while also focusing on content creation and client questions can get a bit daunting. HubSpot gives you all the tools to create content, track clicks, and focus on analytics all in one place. HubSpot will track your entire marketing and sales funnel from the first CTA click all the way to the signing. The marketing tools available work together to ensure a well thought out and executed plan from start to finish.
What Does HubSpot Marketing Have To Offer?
There are so many great benefits to adopting HubSpot it’s hard to name them all. Each feature can be used alone or in tandem with any or all of the other features to create exactly the inbound marketing experience you want to deliver.
- Ads – Track the ROI of your Facebook and AdWords advertising.
- Analytics – Keep track of where things are moving and gain insight into all of your marketing funnel.
- Blogging – Write blogs right inside the HubSpot admin area, making it easy to keep formatting and SEO in mind while you are writing.
- Calls-to-Action – Create CTA’s and use HubSpot to track clicks and performance of each button you put out there.
- CMS – HubSpot’s Content Management System makes adding to your website simple and smooth by saving page design templates for adding additional pages fast.
- Email – Make smart email templates that automatically personalize subject lines and content for each recipient.
- Landing Pages – Create fully responsive landing pages with just a few clicks. Landing pages will look and feel like they are part of your website.
- Lead Management – View data for all leads and every interaction you’ve had with them so you can better tailor content for each individual and market segment.
- Marketing Automation – Use each of your marketing lead’s behavior to tailor emails, content, offers, and outreach at scale.
- SEO – Develop a search engine optimization strategy and utilize their SEO suggestion tools within the blog writing section. You can learn more about how to use HubSpot SEO tools in our last HubSpot post.
- Social Media – Plan and schedule social media posts, track engagement and conversations.
Is your company new to utilizing any kind of marketing to support and drive sales? It can seem like a pretty big mountain to climb when you don’t know where to begin with the wealth of info out there. HubSpot makes it excessively easy to adopt an inbound marketing strategy and execute it, all in one place – even with a small team! If you’re ready to start using HubSpot for your marketing needs, 729Solutions can help you get started on the right foot.