Already using a well-known platform for development?
Get better insights and understanding with New Relic Technology Solutions!
New Relic has many offerings that make it a great choice to support your development projects. One of the things that makes New Relic such a versatile option is its ability to work with other useful and important tools in a developers tool kit. Being able to connect the many tools your team uses ads value to the tools you use for development, creating new levels of clarity and for each tool. New Relic currently offers Technology solutions with five companies, meaning they have spent time thinking about, building, and perfecting the integrations that exist between each one of these partners and the new relic infrastructure—making New Relic the best for monitoring these tools.
There are also perks to working with New Relic and one of their partners, since they often offer discounts and extended trials on both sides—as well as resources and documentation on using them together.
These tools are ready to Integrate with New Relic right now
- Pivotal Cloud Foundry – is an open-source, multi-cloud application platform.
- AWS Monitoring – on-demand cloud computing platforms.
- Microsoft Azure – cloud computing service for building, testing, deploying, and managing applications.
- Google Cloud Platform – a suite of cloud computing services that runs on the same infrastructure that Google uses internally for its end-user products.
- Kubernetes – an open-source container orchestration system for automating application deployment, scaling, and management.
Adopting a New Relic Technology Solution is an easy upgrade
If your team is already using one of these tools in addition to New Relic, it’s about time they started working together. Let New Relic do what it does best; monitor the performance of these individual offerings, as well as your own development. If you are thinking about adopting New Relic, think about the ways in which adding another level of support could make your lives easier in the long run. If you are new to New Relic, but think it might be the right addition to your development process, let 729 help you figure out the best course of action to get it rolled into your day to day.
Give the reader a reason to click the button below
Check out these other blog posts!