Start Strong or Get Back On Track
If you’re starting from scratch, make sure you get off on the right foot by structuring content for optimal customer deflection and proper support ticket routing so tickets get to the right agent, for example.
If you’ve been at it for a while, then things have likely gotten messy as your support team has turned over and customer requests have changed.
Either way – you’re not alone! 729 offers Efficiency Checks to review the health and optimization of your customer self-service and support team workflows. Our Certified Zendesk Admins will help you identify areas you improve agent efficiency, speed up ticket handling, manage skills-based routing, and minimize agents required due to improved customer deflection and increased customer satisfaction.
Our Zendesk Efficiency Audits Include…
- An initial assessment of your known pain points and pie-in-the-sky wishlist items
- An in-depth analysis of your tickets, installed applications, triggers, automations, custom fields, users, groups, organizations, ticket forms, and macros
- Our recommendations based on years of experience working with Zendesk as a Master Partner
Zendesk Functionality Review
- Are your report dashboards giving you the information you need?
- How much visibility do you have into team and agent performance?
- How can you improve your customer’s journey?
- What integrations can you implement to make your instance more efficient for you and your customer?
- How can you customize your instance for a specific user persona?
Other Zendesk Products
RECENT ZENDESK CUSTOMERS
The structured reporting was great. It really gave us what we needed.
Daniel Davis - Namecheap
FAQ’s On Zendesk Efficiency
We cannot guarantee that an Efficiency Audit will make your support team more efficient, but what we can guarantee is that you’re providing the right tools, assets, and resources for your support team to do their jobs quickly and accurately.
Yes! Our Efficiency Audit will cover every Zendesk Product you are using and give it a throughout review from top to bottom.
Absolutely! We’ll make note of any workflows you have currently set up, ensure they are all functioning as intended, make recommendations for improvements, and even help you implement changes upon request.
We can help you solve any Zendesk problems under the sun. In fact – the more complex the better! We like a good challenge and would love to help you improve your Knowledge Base and integrations to resolve this very unique and specific problem.
Yes – we’ll review your current automations as well as your content structure to ensure your self-service component is as optimized as possible, aiding in users’ ease of search to resolve support requests without support agent intervention.
It certainly can! If this is a pain point of yours, just let us know. We’ll be sure to review your routing and map out a plan for improvement if needed.