Integrations can help make your GitHub instance more efficient and keep your team even more connected.
Here are eight super common integrations GitHub users can use:
- CloudBees helps build, test and deploy applications to production, utilizing continuous delivery practices.
- Travis CI offers continuous integration services for building and testing software hosted at GitHub.
- CircleCi helps teams rapidly build quality projects, at scale. They offer continuous integration and automation of the build, test, and deploy process.
- Jira is an issue tracking and project management tool that can help keep your team stay on top of each project with precision.
- Slack is a collaboration tool used for real time communication with instant messaging and call features as well as file sharing.
- ZenHub GitHub integration is an agile issue tracker and project management tool that can be accessed right in your existing GitHub instance.
- SonarQube continuously inspects your code quality while automatically reviewing static analysis of code to detect errors, code problems and security risks.
- myGet is a software repository offering continuous delivery services.
Find integrations for team efficiency
Check out these integrations, plus many more, in the GitHub Marketplace. Take some time to see if you can find any integrations that can help keep your team be well connected and improve your GitHub efficiency.