Integrations can help make your GitHub instance more efficient and keep your team even more connected.
Here are eight super common integrations GitHub users can use:
- CloudBees helps build, test and deploy applications to production, utilizing continuous delivery practices.
- Travis CI offers continuous integration services for building and testing software hosted at GitHub.
- CircleCi helps teams rapidly build quality projects, at scale. They offer continuous integration and automation of the build, test, and deploy process.
- Jira is an issue tracking and project management tool that can help keep your team stay on top of each project with precision.
- Slack is a collaboration tool used for real time communication with instant messaging and call features as well as file sharing.
- ZenHub GitHub integration is an agile issue tracker and project management tool that can be accessed right in your existing GitHub instance.
- SonarQube continuously inspects your code quality while automatically reviewing static analysis of code to detect errors, code problems and security risks.
- myGet is a software repository offering continuous delivery services.