DevOps is a agile philosophy that combines aspects of software development and operations. This philosophy advocates for the use of automations and monitoring all steps of software construction, aiming for shorter development cycles, increase in frequency of deployments and more dependable releases. New Relic can help you integrate DevOps procedures and philosophy into you work flow and help bring more agile practices to you teams.
Benefits Of DevOps
- Continuous software delivery
- Less complexity to manage
- Faster resolution of problems
- Happier, more productive teams
- Higher employee engagement
- Greater professional development opportunities
- Faster delivery of features
- More stable operating environments
- Improved communication and collaboration
- More time to innovate (rather than fix/maintain)
New Relic recommends adding some other tools to help support your DevOps/Agile workflow goals, adding additional support for several things including cloud computing, security and application deployment. Here are some New Relic recommended integrations to consider.
- Amazon Web Services
- Solano Labs
- Snorby Threat Stack
It’s vital that you have end-to-end visibility for your applications, infrastructure, and digital business as a whole. New Relic offers performance metrics that can be reviewed and shared universally, you can monitor your DevOps efforts and show success at every stage. New Relic allows you to measure:
- Business Success
- Customer Experience
- Application Performance
- Software Quality
Ready to get started wtih New Relic? Let 729Solutions Help!