Here at 729 Solutions we want to promote tools and products that we actually like and use, New Relic is one of a kind software engineering tool that we use on a regular basis, so we thought we would showcase their great products. Here are three of New Relic’s products and what they are all about.
AMP – This product gives you detailed performance metrics for every aspect of your environment, in real-time which is extremely valuable when building software. AMP includes features like;
- Multi-tenant SaaS – Super flexible and scalable, this seamless set up is easy for any user.
- App Monitoring – Resolve problems fast by viewing an apps performance down to specific lines of code and see how each component is connected.
- Full-stack Alerting – This helps you stay on top of potential issues before they blow up.
- Rigorous Security – Audited and rigorously documented, New Relic prides itself of high quality data security protocols.
Infrastructure – As developers, it is important to be able to monitor your environment for potential bumps in the road. New Relic offers live metrics to help you keep track of the health of your dynamic environment. Features include;
- Infrastructure Health – Live health metrics for all your systems. Including host health metrics in real-time, docker container monitoring and metrics and events correlations.
- Dashboards and Alerting – Flexible tag driven alerting with access to host data in New Relic Insights.
- Up- to Date Inventory – Search your entire inventory for vulnerabilities, and see live-state change and event tracking.
- Full Stack Monitoring – Manage and create stable applications by bringing data sets together.
- Integrations – Integrate with tools from several different companies including AWS, Azure, Google.
Insights – Get live data visualizations, analyze and present your findings. Even watch live as data comes streaming in. Features of Insights include;
- Pull from many Data Sources – Can automatically stream your data from APM, Browser, Mobile, and Synthetics for deep analysis.
- Data Analysis – Analyze data in real time with Insights huge array of capabilities and visualizations.
- Data Presentation – Share your data in a variety of ways including through dashboards, embedded charts, data apps and mobile apps.
- Integrations – Integrate with a large list of tools including Pivotal, Java and BlazeMeter.
Ready to Set Up New Relic, Let 729Solutions Help!
Check out these other blog posts!