The Knowledge Capture App is a new app currently in Beta that is available for Guide Professional Plan. You must also have a Help Center. The app works to bring your existing knowledge base into your tickets and puts all the great information within your help center at your agents’ fingertips.
Features of the Knowledge Capture App
- Search your Help Center while working within tickets
- Add links to applicable articles from your Help Center in ticket comments
- Add feedback to existing articles that need updates
- Write new articles while responding to tickets
- Create a pre-defined article template
- Role restrictions for app use – Admin or Agents
- If you have the Support Enterprise plan, your custom roles will also be options
The Knowledge Capture app also replaces other apps you may be using already, including the Answer Suggestion app and the Ticket to Help Center app. The app is also as easy to install like any other app, just a few clicks and you have all of your Help Center right at your disposal.
Reporting Using the Knowledge Capture App
If you have the app installed you can view the Knowledge Capture App dashboard, where you can analyze events and ticket activity. The dashboard is found within the Insights part of the reporting section of your Zendesk. “Headline Metrics” appear at the top of the dashboard and represent the most important metrics which include:
- Solved Tickets with Knowledge Capture Activity
- Solved Tickets with Link Activity
- Solved Tickets with Flag Activity
- Solved Tickets with Create Activity
Other reports that can be found through the Knowledge Capture App dashboard include:
- Event activity
- Agent event activity
- Article activity
Zendesk is an amazingly powerful tool!
Are you using it effectively? Download our free Zendesk Efficiency Checklist to make sure you’re making the most of Zendesk.